Its not all about the Numbers!
The saavy professional knows that lasting impressions and relationships, mean more than what the numbers say!
Business Etiquette is about paying attention to being respectful, effective and natural in formal and informal business settings. Because everything from your body language right to your manners gets noticed by your employee, colleague or client.
In today’s business world, these unwritten rules of behavior are also ever more important with a diverse workforce and the reality of doing cross-border business. Without preparation, the smallest mistakes in behavior can sink your career or jeopardize your business deal.
For persons or businesses looking to excel in today’s business world, I offer catered solutions that polish your skills as much as your image, through:
- Etiquette and Protocol Intelligence
- Entrances and Working the Room
- Introductions and Conversations
- Body Language
- Gender Roles
- Dining and Entertaining
- Business Card protocol
- Business Office Rules
- RSVPs and Thank you Notes
How do you Benefit?
- Make credible and lasting first impressions with clients, colleagues and bosses
- Strengthen Team Synergy
- Boost Employee Morale
- Improve the Organization’s bottom line and performance